Company Finance Controller
Unilever UK – Home & Personal Care
University degree in Finance
Brief overview of your job:
To provide timely, precise and comprehensive information and insights to support decision making for both Brand Activation and Customer Development
What does your job involve?
- Leading a team of Finance manager who are located throughout the business within the various teams
- Making sure that regulatory requirements are met (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley)
- Making sure that the business keeps on strategy
- Increase financial awareness throughout the business
What do you most like about your job?
- Contact with people from different function
- Being at the heart of the business by driving decision making
- Working with finance professionals
What skills are required in your job?
- Financial & Management Accounting skills
- People management
What is your advice to people looking for a career in the food & grocery industry?
- Do you like to work in a constantly changing environment go for it.
- Talk to the companies directly and experience touch & feel
Career so far within Unilever:
- Reporting & Information manager
- Regional Consolidation manager Latin America
- Senior Auditor
- Management Accountant
- Graduate Trainee
Did you complete an industrial placement as part of your degree?
Controller with Lever Faberge