|Job Title: Human Resources Consultant
Name: Richard Bradford
Company: Coca-Cola Great Britain
Brief overview of your job:
Deliver a full human resources service which includes recruitment, employee relations, succession planning and career development.
What does your job involve?
• Develop strong relationships with function managers (Technical/Finance Department, plus a manufacturing facility) to help them better manage and develop their people
• Ensure that as a Company we recruit and retain the best marketing talent available
• Continually develop the induction process for all new employees joining North Europe Division ensuring that their transition into The Coca-Cola Company is as smooth as possible
• Keep up to date with employment legislation to ensure that our people processes and practices are legally compliant
What do you most like about your job?
What skills are required in your job?
What is your advice to people looking for a career in the food & grocery industry?
• When working on projects/issues think about the competencies that you are developing and ensure that you log this experience to demonstrate continued professional development – which is important if you are a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Development
• Net work with relevant people by attending conferences and presentations to help research thoroughly your career choice and the companies that you would like to work in
Career so far:
Did you complete an industrial placement as part of your degree?