|Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Name: Will Hutchinson
Company: Campbell Grocery Products
Brief overview of your job:
I’m a member of the Finance team here in the head office at Campbell’s working closely with the commercial team to help them make sound business decisions.What does your job involve?
• I have a close working relationship with the UK consumer marketing team, analysing and forecasting the spend on Campbell’s key brands: Homepride, Batchelors, Campbell’s, Fray Bentos and OXO
• I also work closely with the sales department to analyse and forecast customer spend
• My role also involves supporting senior finance managers on a range of business-wide projects
• Working as part of a cross-functional team
What do you most like about your job?
• It’s a young, vibrant workplace
• There are lots of opportunities to move and progress within the organisation
What skills are required in your job?
• A good knowledge of IT systems, particularly spreadsheet applications
• The ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
What is your advice to people looking for a career in the food & grocery industry?