Business Unit Controller
Kettle Foods Ltd
Bsc Economics and Geography 2:2, Portsmouth
Brief overview of your job:
To manage a portfolio of businesses including the Tesco account
What does your job involve?
- Supporting Direct reports
- Servicing Tesco
- Ensuring immediate, Medium term and long term plans are kept alive
- P&L; management and budget achievement
- Senior management team to support internal decision making process and influence direction
What do you most like about your job?
- USP of the product in the market place,
- Autonomy in the role
- Attitude of the organisation to employees
What skills are required in your job?
- Diplomacy / Communication (Internal) /
What is your advice to people looking for a career in the food & grocery industry?
- Choose your boss wisely.
- Understand what you are trying to get out of a role (where do you want it to take you)
Career so far:
- IRI Building data bases
- ACN Client Service Manager
- Britvic Soft Drinks Convenience Customer planning Manager (Trade Marketing)
- Whitbread Beer Company / Interbrew Safeway National Account Manager
- Whitbread Beer Company / Interbrew Take Home Insight Manager
- Kettle Foods Ltd Business Unit Controller